Sunday, February 17, 2008

Rice pudding

Well I got a real easy rice pudding recipe from my friend Becky. Now I consider myself a good baker but I really messed up the rice pudding...lol. I told my dad that I was making rice pudding and he got real excited. He said he hasn't had homemade rice pudding since his mother made it. So I felt I really had to do a great job. It tasted good but I think I left it in the oven too long. I bake alot when I am stressed so I have been baking alot. I don't know what it is about baking that relaxes me, but it does. I guess I will try to remake the rice pudding tomorrow and see how it goes. Good night.

2 comments:

Becky R said...

add more milk to the rice pudding, that's what I do when it gets dry. So cool to see you bloggin. -Becky

amyrosaquintana said...

I love rice pudding, haven't made it in a long time. Mine doesn't come out right for some reason.
Love your blog

Amy