Sunday, February 17, 2008

New to this

I am so confused...I can't figure out this site. I found out about this site from an old friend of mine, Becky. I loved that I can see how she is doing. Then my cousin whom I just recently got into contact with has one. She lives in Utah and her older sister lives in California. I get to see how their families are doing. But silly me can not figure out how to put all that stuff on the sides, like other blogs I like to go to. So if some one can help me out that would be wonderful. Love you all

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Kelly, If you go to your blog and on the top right it says customize, then you will see where you can add or edit things on the side. I am still learning this all too but I hope that helps. I am going tomorrow to have the baby so I will post pictures and let you know how everything is asap. Take it easy. Love, Maelynn