Monday, September 8, 2008

Update

Well I haven't been on the computer in some time. So I might have a book to write. I went back to work about 3 months ago, where does the time go? I have been wanting to go back to school for nursing but never really had the drive. Well I finally found the drive, a job with tuition reimbursement. I am a CNA ( certified nursing assistant). I had to work 7-3:15 everyday and go to school from 4:30-10 for 7 weeks and I did it. I am so proud of myself. Hopefully by next Sept I will go back to school for my LPN, then my RN. I am really enjoying leaving the house to go to work. My parents live with us so I don't need to put the boys in daycare, which also makes it a lot easier. Nanny takes care of them all day and they love it. It was really hard when the boys all went back to school. Zack started middle school, Bradley started 1st grade in a new school, our kindergarten is in its own building, and Andrew started kindergarten. I was there for all of them on their first day. So as you can see I have been pretty busy. I will try to post at least once a week. And as soon as I find out how to put up pictures I will put some up.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

so glad to hear about your job and school. You are amazing how you juggle all of that. It probably seems so hard but it will be so worth it. You are very lucky to have a supportive family to watch your kids. maybe one day I will go back to school. It scares me. Congrats and miss you.
love, maelynn

Becky R said...

HI! It was so nice to see you the other day. You look great (as always.) Great to hear about your new job.
I enjoy your blog. -Becky